Saturday, January 27, 2007

recovered post from earlier/todays ramblings

Jeff recovered part of my post from earlier...we thought he had shut it down but he found this...but then after I thought he'd lost it, I started to retype it all...then in the middle of that, I lost it for sure...it went psycho on me or something and was all gone...so I figured it wasnt' meant to be posted for some reason...but here is what I had written:

Yesterday Jeff's parents came in to town. That's been nice to have them here and to have some extra help. We didn't do much yesterday day...although I did go visit my friend S who finally had her baby. He is precious. He is a big boy and he has HUGE hands and feet...like ridiculously big, he will be a tall boy for sure! Mom was doing well although she was mad at the hospital staff for treating her like poop which at Jane Phillips here in bville happens quite a bit! I hate the hospital here, even though they did somewhat redeem themselves when I had Creighton...

Anyway, but last night Jeff and I went to see Brian Reagan (our Christmas present that got iced out but rescheduled for last night). It was great. He was hillarious and the comedian before him was pretty funny too! I was glad that it was all new material...because we've seen/heard 2 of his dvds/cds he has out and I was afraid it'd be mostly the same stuff we'd heard but the first hour and ten minutes were all new and so funny. It would have been even better had my stomach not hurt. We were late leaving bville because of a million reasons and therefore we didn't have time to go to a good dinner. Our choices (because they were right by the theater) were Spaghetti Warehouse (which I can't stand) and Mexicali which JEff didn't want...but we tried to get into Mexicali anyway and the wait was too long...so we went to SW. It was ridiculously small portions for way too expensive and I had cramps and other stuff in which I missed about 10 minutes of his show because of...I have never had a good experience at SW. But other than that the night was great. WE came home and Jackson was asleep adn I fed Creighton and she didn't want to go to bed right away but she was smiley so that was okay. I got her down about midnight and I hit the hay. She didn't wake up till 7 and Terrie fed her anyway...and then I didn't get up till 8:30 when I heard Jackson adn I was in desperate need to pump....and I pumped 12+ ounces...that's a lot of milk! Anyway, Creighton went to sleep after Terrie fed her at 7 and slept till I woke her up at 10:45....she slept so much. :)

Here is today's news:
Jackson was kinda a bear all day though because he woke up way earlier than normal at like 7 and then didn't take very long naps today. OH well...Today we went to eat at Outlaws (seems to be my parents and Phily/Terrie's favorite in bville nowadays). It was good again...I like it. I always get the chicken though because I can't eat too much else now...but I think I am adding a little bit of dairy and other things in randomly and she doesn't seem a whole lot more fussy than normal...I think its just the "colic" that hurts her at night no matter what I eat. I dont' want to get carried away yet with eating just anything, but I am slowly going to incorporate more and more unless she loses it in the next few days or soemthing.
Not much else really...just a nice walmart trip to get a bunch of things...that was fun...it was crowded though. I am tired...hitting the hay

No comments: