Thursday, January 25, 2007

Predictable

Well for three nights in a row Jackson slept till exactly 8:30 and Creighton till 6:30 (and then she went back to sleep with me in our bed). That was nice...better yet though, Jax slept till 9:20 this morning...must have been a sleepy boy. That was nice. Jeff had his dentist appt. today and then came home and is now working on school...thankfully he is reading today (for now) so I could have the computer. Both kids are taking naps right now which is nice. I had a hot shower all to myself and even had time to shave....that was wonderful!
Terrie(Jeff's mom) --which it is her birthday today, she's only 29! (i need the bonus pts)--sent Jackson a slide/climbing tower in the mail (via walmart :O) and HE LOVES IT. He climbs all over it and slides occasionally....it is great for him. I wanted one so bad because the kid LOVES to climb more than anything else and we can't go outside much right now...so there in the middle of the living room sits this huge thing...but it s worth it by all means...it keeps him occupied. He's only fallen a half a dozen times already which is pretty good for him...I swear he needs a permanent helmet.
We go to the dr. today for his ear re-check...not at all excited about that one because he screams so loud and hard that he breaks all the capillaries in his face when she cleans out his ears...because he has so much wax she can't see his eardrum otherwise. Thankfully with Creighton so far she hsan't had to do that...
Well, I am off for now.
I am thankful today for the slide that keeps Jackson busy for a while!

1 comment:

Maria said...

Hey! You already have the slide, so why the need for bonus points? Oh-- and I fell on my head plenty of times (without a helmet) as a kid and I turned out ok. :)

It sounds like the kids are sleeping up a storm at your place! The Boy must have gotten a memo from Creighton or something, because he has been getting up (usually) at 330 or 4 and again around 7, which I can more than live with right now!