Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Bible Study

I love Beth Moore Bible studies because they are just great. She is passionate about what she teaches and that excites me. WE are doing Daniel right now (just started today) and it is like 12 weeks or so I think. I am really hoping that Iam able to stay up to date with the homework and videos...that is my goal atleast.
I was late this morning, but I don't think I missed but only a few minutes. It seriously just isn't possible for me to get there at 9. If my kids were more normal (and believe me I am glad they aren't in this area) and woke up at like 7:30 or whatever, then it'd be more feasible, but I can't bring myself to wake Jackson up before he gets up on his own. His sleep time is way too valuable to me. Then of course, the days when I am in a hurry he takes his sweet time to eat breakfast and get ready, but oh well. I was ready and if I could have left my kids at home, I would hvae been on time...that is a start. I hate it that they are showing the videos first becasue that means I miss parts....which I don't like. I wish they had the small group thing first but oh well. I invited my friend A to come adn I think she is goign ot come next week. So that is good.

I don't really have any fun new or exciting news to blog about today...this one is rather boring I guess.
I am thankful for the bible study....my prayer request attached to that is that I woul dfind time to do the homework...

1 comment:

Maria said...

I read your blog every day, and I don't think it is boring. I like to know what other SAHM's are doing! :)