Tuesday, January 9, 2007

better today

I began this post a long time ago this morning...but I never got back to it so I had to start over. It was agood day but a very long day. Thankfully it was much less hectic and traumatic than yesterday. Jeff had a long day at work and that transfers to me having a long day with no help...but like I said, it was actually okay I am just tired. Creighton woke up last night as I "published" the post....so I just figured she could sleep with us and she did great...JEff and I didn't get a whole lot of sleep but more than I thought I would get so whatever....she didn't scream and so that was good. Jackson was fine all night...Jeff checked on him a few times and he slept all the way til 9....3 days in a row without a bottle too! That is good....we are trying to get him off completely by the end of this month and he is doing great at it all by himself. :)

He hit his head today though like 50 times...and it seemed to always be right where the fall was...he seriously needs a helmet on 24/7. that would be funny! :)

i have a massage tomorrow---it was a christmas gift from my mother-in-law and i am oh so very needing it adn so so very excited about it....if you don't know--Samantha Lin is the greatest masseuse in the world!

Jackson has school tomorrow and Jeff is taking Creighton for me during the long awaited for hour that I crave!

We had our friends Mike and Kara and their girls over for dinner tonight and it was fun but a little crazy with 4 kids,...it was nice having all 8 of us in the kitchen albeit a little crowded around our little table. it was eventful for sure as we played wii for a little while after eating....

well one of the babies are crying...gotta go

1 comment:

Maria said...

Mmmm (in my best Homer voice)... a massage! I hope it is great!