Monday, January 22, 2007

Rest

Seriously...I am blessed....I think the Lord knew that I really needed rest last night and today. I was tired today even though I got sleep last night...and so, after I fed Creighton and did a few things around the house, I took a shower and blow dried my hair and then I fed her a little bit more in my bed and then I rolled her over on her belly next to me and I scooted over and fell asleep too...we both slept from like 11:30-1 soundly...then I laid there till like 1:45 and then got up adn did laundry and more chores....she stayed asleep till 2:45 and I fed her again and she ate really well and then Jackson and Jeff came home from school. I won't ruin the post by telling you about Jackson's day at school...but just know its been a really great day! :)

1 comment:

Maria said...

Uh oh! Someone got in trouble at school? LOL! That sleep sounds so nice. The Boy wouldn't nap again today, so I am not expecting much tonight.