Monday, January 29, 2007

P and Jackson

I didn't post yesterday because I wasn't feeling well and my kids were crazy and fussy all day and I was wiped out. Jackson has been a maniac lately. My in-laws left sunday morning and I had my parents come up (because they wanted to see the kids too) because I wasn't feeling well enough to be able to handle them when they were like they were...they were a handful for all of us the entire time. Jeff had a youth event for parents last night and I went ot help out and be there to support him and they had kid care there too...so that was nice. Jackson was kinda naughty there too they said...I think he was very spoiled over the weekend, he's not feeling great, and he was very tired...all excuses yes, but valid ones I suppose.

Today at school he bit P again....this time they said he bit his finger...in Jackson's defense, I'd probably bite down if someone stuck their finger in my mouth too....they keep telling us we need to work on the biting at home...but he doesn't bite anyone but P...so I don't knwo what to do. They (the teachers) think P is just an angel...but surely he's doing something to egg Jackson on or frustrate him or something....I don't know. Besides biting P, he has been naughty shoving, throwing and hitting with toys. He doesn't really do it much with just me and Creighton at home, but I guess with other kids he does, because he did tonight when Emma and Aidan were here. Poor Aidan too...I ran into her and she bumped her head and it immediately turned blue and swollen because she kit the corner of the door frame right on one of her blood vessles I think. The kids were funny and they were loud too. THey all liked playing on Jackson's new climber/slide. It was too cute. I was glad to have girl company/conversation.

Tomorrow I have bible study really early too...not excited about the early part, but really excited about the bible study/fellowship time (and not too bad to be away from kids for an hour and a half too).

Well, I have a huge headache adn I am very tired because Creighton has a stuffy nose so she hasn't been sleeping well and I have had a sore throat and my ears are hurting too now...I hope I am not gettinga sinus infection (the doc said they weren't contagious---she better be right). I hope Jackson is feeling bettter soon and maybe he'll return to normal....and hopefully sweet.

I forgot to post a "thankful for" the last time I posted so I'll post two today:
I am thankful for my friend Kara who let me borrow all her maternity clothes, and I finally got my closet cleaned out and returned them to her tonight (and I am thankful for my friend Kara for lots of other reasons too)
And, I am thankful for my husband who has been a huge help to me today in getting the house picked up!

No comments: