Monday, January 22, 2007

Much to say

Well I have lots of little sections to this post:

Jackson's Day at school
*He bit P (whoever P is I don't know, but it is the kid that he always bites when he does bite)...
*He pooped in his pants and somehow got it everywhere even in his socks, so they put him in his emergency clothing to which he somehow got that all wet so they had to put him in a new outfit that wasn't his. (oh yes, and the pants I did send....WAY TOO SMALL--12 months)
*he only slept for 45 minutes (to which i am sure the teachers were really disappointed)
*somehow and I dont know how, he got a hold of a bottle of rubbing alcohol and dumped it in his eyes...
* oh yes, and the comment on his little note they sent home said he ate well, but he made a huge mess....
I BET THEY LOVE MY KID! ;)

Roast with Carrots, ONions, and Potatoes
I made dinner and it was so good. I was so very proud of myself as I have never made it before and I did all on my own and "from scratch" (kinda). Either way, it wasn't burned and it tasted wonderful!

Peek-A-Boo
Okay, so the cutest moment of all time was this evening. My sweet son was playing peek-a-boo with Creighton. First he was doing it to himself, then ever so sweetly and gently he put his hands up over her eyes and did it for like 5 minutes...it was SO cute. I loved it. I only wish I had a camera but I didn't want ot ruin the moment for anything.

Sweet Play Time
Jackson and I played for a long time tonight in his room. Jeff was gone at small group and itw as just the kids and I at home...I was really nervous about this because Jackson woke up from his afternoon nap a bear and was a pain at dinner, but he was so good for me all evening....I was glad. We read lots of books, played with animals, colored and played with stickers, then he wanted to play with the kitchen/food stuff and he was so cute with it...really using his imagination with it all. He was really sweet and I loved it. Then he wanted Creighton's binky and I figured it was time for bed for him and he said his prayers and went right down....

The Heater
So, we have been putting Creighton's blankets over her heater before bed so they'll be warm and I did this but I forgot about them....opps....um...the heater burned up and smelt really bad and now its broken forever...I always screw things up....dang heater cost 60$ and we just got it like 1 month ago.

Miscarriage
My friend Hannah blogged today informing me that she had a miscarriage and I am so sad for her. I don't know what to say in situations like these, and I don't have a clue how I'd feel or what I'd want from friends in it either. I called her, but it about broke my heart to hear the sadness in her voice. Hannah, I love you and I am praying for you. I don't know why this happned to you guys. I hope that you are doing as well as you can be for now. Please call if you need anything...I am so sad for her Joel and Jonah.

I am thankful for my peekaboo moment that will last a lifetimein my memory

1 comment:

Maria said...

Sounds like Jackson had a lot of fun at school! LOL!

The roast sounds tasty. I might have to make one this week!