Thursday, January 18, 2007

not much new

We got out today and went over to my friend Kara's and that was exciting for Jackson to get out of the house and play with other people...he wasn't too naughty which was nice. Thursdays are not much fun because it is Jeff's day to work on his Masters and so I have to keep the kids "quiet" and busy. So, it stinks pretty much but the end will be worth it...I think :) It is costing an arm and a leg to get it...but he is finished completely in May. YEAH. He got all As and one B for the fall. He is taking a christmas/january class right now and it is over in a few weeks and then he has like 3 or so more classes for the spring.

I have a huge headache! OUCH. I took some tylenol but it isn't helping yet...

My parents were missing the kids so they drove up and took us out to dinner tonight at Outlaws it was yummy and so good to see them. I was sad that they couldn't come over to the house and play with the kids afterwards though (because the roads were getting pretty dang slick). They made it home okay so that is good news. We almost slid backwards down our driveway in drive and almost did the same thing coming up the hill to our house....they cancelled schools again...so they got 9 days off in the middle of January after just having been off for 3+ weeks for christmas break. CRAZY! Our church decided that we are having church service at 10:45 sunday no matter what.

I am in a horrible mood because Creighton wouldn't go to sleep for me this evening...well...rather she would up until the second I put her in her bed....so frustrating. But finally I gave up and told Jeff to go in there and I guess she went to sleep for him...and then he like made a big deal about it like I needed to thank him for putting her down when I do it EVERY NIGHT and never get thanked....ugh ugh ugh.....

I am thankful for my Superior-ly comfortable bed that I can't wait to crawl into! (Superiorly is a new word...enjoy it)

1 comment:

Maria said...

My thought-- God will forgive you if you miss church in order to remain safe.

I'm sorry for your frustrations and hope that tomorrow (well, today) is better. I think about you all of the time (not in a freaky way... just hoping that things are going smoothly for you). :)