Thursday, January 11, 2007

Jackson


Jeff and I were (are) suppose to go to see Brian Regan live this weekend and I am so bummed that it might get cancelled, but even more bummed if it doesn't get cancelled and we can't get there due to weather! They are saying this is suppose to be the worst ice storm OK has ever seen...yikes! We went to Walmart THREE times today getting everything we might "need" in case of power outages like they are predicting. Having no power would stink no matter what...but with two babies...not my idea of fun...


Anyway, today was good. I ran lots of errands. I took Jackson to the doctor..he has a double ear infection! No fun for him...50$ worth of prescriptions later...they better work. Anyway, he was such a sweet guy most all day....I had a lot of fun with him today. It is so crazy how I see him change in so many little ways EVERY single day. He is growing up and that is so awesome, exciting, sad, intriguing, scary, and every other emotion I can think of. He is amazing. He is so smart and so detail oriented and he is just like his daddy so much it is frightening at times. I love him so much and he makes my heart smile like I never thought anyone could. (He also makes me mad as all get out sometimes too though, not to let you think otherwise for a second). I just felt like being sentimental for a moment.


Creighton did better again tonight...she wailed her heart out but only for about 30 minutes at a time about 3 different times...at least she came up for air a little bit and let our ears rest....one of those times I wasn't home and she was with Jeff..so that is always nice :)


I am thankful for Jackson's laughter and Creighton's smiles and coos. I will double up today because I am in a good mood...albeit very tired.


I still am working on getting those Christmas cards out....for those of you I know read this, I didn't put a letter in it ...just a pic....they should get out soon....maybe...its really hard to steal the time away to do them in the day ....and I am way too tired come nightfall

1 comment:

Maria said...

Don't worry. I still haven't sent mine out either...and not everyone is getting one, because it costs 1.70 Euro-- or a nice $2.20-- per card to send it to the US!!!