Sunday, January 21, 2007

games

Well last night was fun. We had a good dinner and then my parents and Jeff and I played games like we used to (and we haven't done in a LONG time). Jackson was up for part of it and we tried to get him to watch Lady and the Tramp with some popcorn and goldfish. This occupied him for a short amount of time...longer than I expected though. Then he had a HORRID diaper rash...it was awful...so we took a bath and he went to bed shortly afterward. Creighton was up with us for awhile, but she wasn't too bad. She ate a ton...via bottle--and because of that she slept till almost 8 this morning...Jackson slept soundly till 8:30 too! It was great. I didn't go to bed till after 1 because we were playing games...but it was really fun and I got like 6.5 or 7 hours of straight sleep....it was really nice, but I am already really tired again. I got up and pumped and helped Jackson this morning for a little bit and then I went to lay back down because my stomach was hurting and when I woke up again at 10:30 I was really tired...maybe I should have stayed up. OH well. Jeff went to church today so we didn't have to take a vacation day...it's probably a good thing too...he was able to hang out with some guys hopefully for a little bit before we come back home. We will make it back in time for small group.
Yesterday Jeff and I took a bath in the big 6 footer together...it was fun and nice to have him to myself which is a rarity . Hope that wasn't TMI...but I thought I'd share what I was thankful for and that was it! Have a great day

No comments: