Friday, January 12, 2007

two today

Well, good news is they rescheduled Brian Regan for Friday the 26th so our tickets aren't wasted! Yeah...Jeff currently has something scheduled, but I told him he has to cancel it. We are going! I thought he was more excited about it than I was until he acted like he might not cancel his plans...oh well. But that makes for bad news in that...the weather is bad...atleast its not seeming as bad as it was in November yet though. I was thankful that Jeff got to come home early and hang out all day and that tomorrow we get to do the same :) There is a couple getting married at the church tomorrow adn he is suppose to be there but I am thinking they'll end up cancelling it...if they don't he will have to walk because our cars don't do so well on ice.

Jackson wanted to play the Wii ALL day long and we did a ton! I am actually good at golfing on the wii...I like it. I could actually go "golfing" with my dad now and not dread every second of it. What a great invention!

I am very tired as Jackson was up early and Creighton woke up every 3 hours last night. She was pretty fussy this evening but right now she is down and hopefully for a little while.

Jeff got these new books about secrets (Postsecret) and it is so....good is the word i wanted to type but not really the word that makes the sentence make sense (or get the point across). I read the entire 270+ pages today all about what other peoples' secrets are. It was weird but good. There is another called My secret and I am partially through it too. Don't think I am like a speed reader...its all just postcards..short and to the point. But it is peoples lives and deep hurts and emotions....raw, real, real raw....good...you should check it out

I am thankful for the opportunity to get to spend time with my husband today and also for his amazing help around the house....a double again...maybe I will try to do 2 a day now :)

No comments: