Thursday, January 25, 2007

pics

This is Jackson's new climber/slide thing that he loves...and the green tongue is due to the popscicle he ate after he busted his lip open...:)





That is Creighton chilling in her brother's Thomas the Train couch and her bumbo. She looks like she's waving in the first one...I like it...she is getting so big!
Okay, so tonight we decided we'd go to Bueno to eat adn I was excited because Jackson typically eats really well there and I can actually eat there without upsetting Creighton too much and Jeff will eat about anything...so its perfect! Well, we show up at like 7:57 and the doors are locked...well I was thinking that some kid must have been playing and locked them or something so I knock on the door to one of the customers sitting and eating at the bar adn he ignores me and finally I knock again and he looks at me funny and points to the counter and they look at us and ignore us too...finally he walks over and one young boy employee walk over and unlock it and I ask if they are closed and he answers No, but the manager was just mad because we have been really busy tonight so she locked it...(i still don't know who "she" is). All the employees look pissed and grumpy but he says its fine. I ask if they were so busy why there were only like 3 groups (2-3 people each) in the restaurant..and he said its the slowest they'd be in 4 hours...I was SO mad....I couldn't believe they locked the door 2 hours before closing and ignored us and were totally rude and ....ugh...I was furious....I really wanted to eat there and I drug my 2 kids out of the car into the cold and they were stupid...so we walked out. We ate at Arby's instead and it was cheap and good and Jackson ate well there too...so it worked out but I was REALLLy mad....but Jackson did really well and Creighton slept the last half and smiled and cooed the entire first half...so that was nice. Jeff and I had good conversation and we all ate for under 10$. And while we were eating one of our couple friends we know from Kamp (and one of them was in our wedding) called us and told us they are moving to tulsa...I am so excited!!!!!!!
I am thankful for Jackson's laughter!










1 comment:

Maria said...

Creighton is HUGE! Oh-- and it looks like Jeff is having as much fun as Jackson with the climby/sliding thing! :)