Thursday, January 4, 2007

Christmas letter

Well, I am not sure why but I typed up a Christmas letter to send out with our Christmas cards this year...I am still working on getting them out :) but in my defense I just got the cards back on the 1st. So, partially its not all my fault. But just for the fun of it I thought I'd post it here too. Enjoy. Oh yes, by the way, please send me your addresses as I am updating in the process of getting them out too....send to bergcourtney@yahoo.com please. Maria...I don't have yours and Kevins at all. That's all for now....

Hi everyone!
Well this is my first mass letter with a Christmas card…and yes, I know it’s late but I have a good excuse—our cards just came in!

Jeff and I are still in Bartlesville, OK and truly enjoying ourselves. We have found it not to be a bad place. We bought a home last February and I LOVE it…it is very cozy and it is a great house for Jeff’s youth to be at because of its setup. Jeff is still at Grace Community Church as the youth director and is enjoying it greatly. He does such a great job here with these youth! He is a great Daddy to both Jackson and Creighton too. He, recently, got a new bike and bike carrier and has loved riding and also taking Jackson in the carrier—which Jackson just LOVES. I am staying at home and enjoying it (at least most daysJ). I hope to start back up and play some volleyball soon. Someday in the future I might consider going back part-time or something, but we are blessed that I am able to stay home and not work!

Jackson is now 18 months old and is as sweet and ornery as ever. He is hilarious and is growing everyday. He isn’t interested in talking much at this point, but we’ve learned to communicate with him regardless. His motor skills are great as he loves to play Nintendo with dad, shoot hoops on his new basketball goal, stack and build blocks, and everything else under the sun. His favorite thing is climbing or playing “destructo-boy as I call him. He is lots of fun though. He absolutely adores his little sister and loves to hold her and kiss her. He can’t wait till she is big enough to play though.

I wanted to formally announce the arrival of our precious baby girl Creighton Teal Berg! She joined us November 3, 2006 at 3 in the afternoon weighing in at 7 pounds and 6 ounces and 20 inches long. She has dark hair and is just angelically beautiful! She is the perfect addition to complete our family…yes, we are finished. As I write today, she is 2 months old exactly. She has just started rolling over and is smiling all the time. She talks about as much as Jackson with her cooing! She is starting to sleep for me at night which is nice. She is an angel baby for the most part, except she has some tummy problems we hope she grows out of soon for the sanity sake of us all.

We have had a good year and hope you have also. I hope all is well in your families and that this New Year brings great joy and peace your way. We apologize for not keeping in better touch with some of you…but please keep us in your thoughts and prayers—as you are in ours! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Love,

The Bergs
Jeff, Courtney, Jackson and Creighton

1 comment:

Maria said...

You have mail! LOL! Don't worry. I'm still getting some pictures printed in order to send out cards and such... I'm WAY slow!