Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Back to reality

Well, holidays are over and so now its time to get back into the swing of life again...no extra grandmas/papaws to help. Today wasn't too bad though. It was great to sleep in my bed and to be in my own house...so nice! The kids did okay, not spectacular sleeping, but not terrible by any means. The house is such a wreck though because we got in so late last night and just dumped it all over. Ihave been trying to clean up and pick up all day and it still looks terrible. But that is okay...because tomorrow Jackson goes to school...that is the one thing I was looking very much forward to with getting back to routine again:)
My good friend Kara came over today and brought Aidan and Emma Kate--her two very sweet girls. Jackson was a crazy man and kept beating up on them...I am so sorry Kara! But it is always so great to spend time with friends!
We went to eat tonight at Garfields--mine was good but definitely not worth the money...thankfully we had 5$ off...so it was just 2.99 really. Then it was worth it :) Jackson actually ate food--of course, since we didn't buy him his own meal but decided we'd give him some off our plates...but had we bought him his own meal...you know he wouldn't have touched it...oh well.
Then we went to Walmart because we were out of just about everything and we ALL went...I was expecting a nightmare...but it worked out very smoothly actually and I only forgot one thing...water...which I can do without or go tomorrow for that one thing. It was a fairly inexpensive trip too...only 60$ and we had a giftcard for all of it!
Jeff and I were trying to steal a moment together tonight (for the first time in a while) because we got Jax down early and Creighton had fallen asleep too. As I was getting ready for bed she started crying and so the screaming continues even after I fed her and burped her and everything! Its so frustrating. But I finally told Jeff to take her so I could pump and get finished getting ready for bed and hopefully she'll knock herself out here pretty soon.

1 comment:

Maria said...

Things I have learned from 2 year olds...

375. Food on everyone else's plate is much better than the food on ones own plate.

:)