Sunday, January 14, 2007

Weird

Thought we were going to lose power today but we didn't...yeah! It is beginning to get a little old being trapped in the house though. Jackson was a wild man today I think because he didn't feel well yesterday and because he is bored to death...we all are. It's weird...because I don't really get to leave the house all the time anyway, but there is something about nothing having the option that makes it so much worse! Weird, huh?

Our friends J & T came over tonight because they walked (they live one street over)...that was nice.

I took a hot hot shower today and that was fabulous...and I got a nap (a short one but one nonetheless).

Creighton will fall asleep in seconds on my shoulder but she is refusing to stay asleep in her bed tonight...as I type she just started screaming again....that kid!

I'll finish pumping and then go to get her for the 4th or 5th time already tonight. I am so very tired. I just wish she'd sleep....Jackson gets more sleep than her for sure...that can't be right.

I am thankful for the fact that I am like 95% finished with my christmas cards adn will be mailing them Tuesday when the mail starts running again.

1 comment:

Maria said...

Yeah-- when you can't do something, it is not any fun...even if you don't normally do that something anyway! The whole idea of "can't" is not fun. Like my midwife told me I can't workout for another two to four weeks or so (well, one to three now), so of course I want to do it even more-- especially after a nice weigh in at my friend's house. Her scale is mean!