Saturday, March 17, 2007

21 baseball explaination & Creighton eating cereal

okay, well the pics below are a few of the ones from one of the few photoshoots...but i wanted to explain...

21 was my college and high school number for volleyball and so anytime i see it on a shirt or outfit, of course I get excited and buy it. they were both purchased for jackson when i was still pregnant with him. he wore the one creighton is wearing when he was little and now is just fitting into the bigger one. Anyway, I don't particularly care for baseball per say, but I had to buy the outfits because of the number...just for clarification purposes :)I will post a pic of him in the little one here:
Funny, now that I see him here it is crazy how much bigger he was than she is....I think he is about 2.5 months here or so and she is 4.5 in the pic below. However, Creighton began eating cereal this week...I will post her first picture here of cereal and then her picture from tonight when she ate THREE bowls of cereal...she would have eaten more if I had fed it to her....she loved it tonight for the first time really...but the first time she was introduced, she didn't really care for it....but maybe she'll catch up to the way Jackson was as a little guy now :)


Sunday: first time eating cereal


Tonight: loving cereal...3rd bowl....and yes, a lot seems to have gotten ON her instead of IN her, but trust me, she ate A LOT!

2 comments:

Maria said...

LOL! That cereal must be mighty tasty! :)

Maria said...

In re: to the comments on my blog--

Kevin's knee is already improving dramatically. I am excited... and anxious at the same time.

The doctor and midwife told me that it is ok to have a drink and still nurse as long as I nurse him first, and then wait a few hours before nursing him again and/or feed him bottles. :)