Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Jackson

Jackson is the sweetest big brother ever. It is so awesome (and such a blessing) to watch him with Creighton. Yesterday I was using the restroom and he of course was in there with me and she was out in the living room crying...so I told him to go make sure she was okay and when I came out he was so sweetly and gently rubbing her back while he bent over her. Then later that evening they were sitting on the little couch together and he saw her binky and sweetly put it in her mouth. Then today he was ready to leave so we could go to the park and he took her binky out of her seat, and opened up the straps for me so I could put her in it. He is just getting so big and I love it...but at the same time...oh my goodness!
We had our first neighborhood girl come over the other day to do sidewalk chalk with us because we were outside....then today we were playing outside again (the weather is gorgeous!) and she came over for a few minutes but then had to leave, but came over and rang the doorbell to see if Jackson could play...it has begun! So fun...
I am so thankful for my handsome BIG boy and for the sunshine today!

I am also thankful I got to go to bible study and I wasn't too terribly late either!

2 comments:

Maria said...

Too cute! I can't wait to see his big brother love in person!

surgeberg said...

put on new pics!!
i too far away from you...