Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Pictures & Stories

Today I wanted to post some pictures...well I have wanted to for a long time, but finally got around to doing it because Jeff got the pictures from the camera onto the computer last night...there were over 200...I knew I had taken more recent ones...:)



Anyway, Jax is at school today and I had a lot of laundry to do amongst other things and so this post has been a work-in-progress throughout the day. Especially since it takes a few minutes to download pictures, and as you'll soon see, I did a few too many...well maybe for you...but I am glad...and you get to see my sweet babies!



Creighton has been unusually grumpy today and not wanted me to put her down ever...so this is taking much longer than anticipated. Oh well. Laundry is being done in the meantime.



These first three pics were from Monday night while Jeff was at bible study. Jackson started out half-dressed from his late nap that we woke him up from...lets just say that was a horrid mistake adn we should have just let him sleep. But here are a few of my favorites from that evening! THis is the little couch I am always referring to that sweet big brother acts happen on. I love the way she is looking at him!



THe above pic is when he thought he needed his Robeez on for what I don't know...still no pants...and then ....thisHe for some reason thought he needed his ridiculous HOT winter hat on (we never went outside) but he was content in it adn his RObeez on the couch. Creighton is saying---um, Mom, do you see him...what is he doing? :)



This next pic is Jackson playing the wii with one of our small group girls that came over to hang out on Friday night. HE is so funny boxing. He beat her...

This picture is for Maria....Creighton has the BIGGEST pouty lip I have ever seen, and for now its kinda cute...I captured it a little later than I wanted, but this gives you an idea...so sad...:)


This is Creighton relaxing on the boppy...she hates hats, but I managed to get her not to cry atleast for this pic


sorry that this picture is sideways, I was hiding in the hallway and they didn't know I was taking it and I forgot to flip it first, but I thought it was priceless...that is one of Jackson's most favorite books...My big animal book.


Here is Jackson giving Creighton her bottle. This happened while I was gone and Jeff snapped this. He is so sweet to her. Always wanting her to be happy. Ilove it!


I just liked this one...she looks so old or something...and already she's like "Mom, enough..."


I LOVE THIS PICTURE! They are so precious to me. That is how both of my babies kiss...wide open mouths.

Here is the arm around her....too bad it isn't a better pic of them, but oh well, you get the point.



My sweet Rae Rae smiles I love


They love to "play" and stare at each other. Wherever she is, he wants to be...


Jeff snapped this, and even though he is dirty and has snot running down is nose I just love this picture. He is my little guy and is growing up...he loves to play outside.


Well I am done for now....I enjoyed this post! Hope you did too. ITs 3 and Jax will be home soon...gotta go.










3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the pictures. Thanks for taking the time to post them all! It was a great way to start off my day. (I had to take a break from all of the grading so during my planning period I checked out the blog.) Your kids are absolutely beautiful!!! My favorite picture is the one of Jeff, Creighton and Jackson. (Probably the English teacher in me loving how interested they seem in their book!) :) I think you should make it black and white, blow it up and frame it.

Dennis, Rose and our Clan said...

Love the pictures!! they are some great kids you have there!

Maria said...

My favorite of Jackson is the last one too. I think it has a professional feel to it with the "pose" and all.

Oh, and I recently fell in love with Robeez. They have these cool basketball shoes (well, shoes with basketballs) coming out that I am in love with. Soon, we will own more than one pair. LOL!