Saturday, March 17, 2007

Photo Shoots with Ebby


Jackson really LOVES to show off his muscles...this is what he looks like when he does it...usually he'll do it on command at any time unless he's being shy....



We've had a very busy week...Daddy was gone all week and the kids were keeping busy and exhausted, but really it was a great week. I had fun with them and they were well behaved for the most part. I also had some great help. It was nice because Grandma Debbie came to help in the middle of the week and brought her good camera. We had a few photo shoots with the kids and I will post pics either today or tomorrow. It was lots of fun. Creighton is pretty photogenic and Jackson can be if he is in the mood....or bribery...that works too. He decided he really liked the spray bottle and would smile if I squirted water his direction right before Debbie snapped the shot. It was funny!



Jackson is beginning to talk a little bit...slowly we are making progress. He calls my mom Nah-nah (for Donna we think) and he says Ebby (for Debbie)....funny too because supposedly he said Grammie to Terrie...but I don't think so. I just hope he learns to say Grammy and Grandma soon so he can stop calling his grandmothers by their first names. :) but obviously they were just excited to finally have him call them something other than mom--which he still says to everyone 9 times out of 10 if not more.

Creighton is rolling over all the time front to back and back to front. She is super duper cute and is so sweet but is still refusing to sleep for me. She likes to use me as her pacificer ALL NIGHT! I haven't decided yet what I want to do because I am feeling too lazy to fix the problem right now but this week would be good because Jackson is going to be gone all week and I could let her cry without having to wake him up every night. So I should...but I know that it means a heckish week of sleep for me if I do that, but in teh long run I'd get more...so I probably will "train" her this week...wish me luck.

Well I didn't post as many as I'd like...all of those are from one of the sessions...we'll post the others later.

2 comments:

Maria said...

You're a Mommiefier! OK, it was funny in my head. I love seeing pictures of the kids! :)

Courtney said...

you crack me up...i got it...funny. aren't they adorable. i know i am biased a little, but i think they are cute a lot...so they must be, huh, atleast the difference between a lot and a little....um....nevermind i doubt that made any sense to anyone but me....who cares. its late.