Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Who prayed for patience?

Hey there...wanting desperately to know who prayed for patience for me...because it wasn't me...I know what happens when that pray stumbles across my lips...and I didn't ever want that again, so I know not to do that...so fess up..who did it? These past few days have been wearing and tiring and trying and oh my goodness....Lord, I want to learn this lesson quickly so I don't have to have these tests and trials again. I began to think I was on the up and up of it all and as we were headed to church tonight (it took me a LONG time to get everyone in the car and dinner packed) I breathed a sigh of relief once we rolled into the parking lot...then Jackson began puking everywhere....everywhere....everywhere...all over himself and I am holding Creighton and the diaper bag and dinner and his hand and it was awful. I stripped him down outside and he has puke everywhere and snot everywhere and I left Creighton outside (but safe) and dodged inside to the restroom where onlookers were gawking at me and my naked (with diaper) and disgusting son....got him cleaned off (thansk to help from some sweet friends and people--thanks Brittany, Kara, Jeff, and Bill) and then got right back in the car and came back home wondering what on earth I had done to cause someone to continue their prayer for patience for me when all I want my prayer to be is for rest and some more rest.
I will post more later about my past days soon--maybe. With a sick baby boy and a screaming baby girl (who DOES NOT KNOW HOW TO SLEEP AT ALL) and a snoring husband that doesn't have a second of spare time for the next 3 weeks I might be awhile...they are both resting at the moment nad Jeff is at church. My stomach is beginning to hurt..but I doubt I'll get sick, I think I am jsut so tired I can't see straight and I havne't eaten all day...I should go do that.

I am thankful, however, that he somehow waited until his feet were on concrete and not in the car to begin the escapade...:)

1 comment:

khowze said...

I am so sorry....I am thankful too that it was not in the car, or in your house for that matter, praise the Lord. What better place for him to puke than outside?? Not that puke anywhere is good, but you know what I mean. Well, I will pray for rest for you, but that prayer tends to allow God to test me on how little rest I can get and still be a nice wife and mommy!!