Friday, October 12, 2007

PigTails and CakeBalls

I put Creighton's hair in pigtails or make-shift pigtails anyway and I thought it was adorable....her hair needs to get a bit longer to make it a bit easier for both of us though. So, I have been just putting one in on the top and she looks like Bam-Bam...I just haven't taken a pic yet...but its cute! (I am not sure she like me playing with her hair though...) One of the many ways I am sure we will greatly differ in life, because there is NOTHING more I love than for someone to play with my hair. :)


I made cake balls again! This time, however, I realized something...the package directions for the particular brand of Almond Bark sold at Walmart makes it too hot (overheats) the bark and it gets carmelized...so they weren't so "pretty" this time, but dangit they still taste wonderfully delicious. I love them and they are addicting. Jackson was helping me in the kitchen again! He loves to help...however this time he just really wanted a "ake ball" to eat.

***Oh yes, I wanted to let you know too, that you only need ONE package of Almond Bark if you don't caramelize it...***

No comments: