Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Update, Ladies Night Out, Christmas Early

Thanks to all of you who posted comments/emailed me about my "talk" this morning. It went really really well. I was very nervous before and even after, but during, the Lord calmed my heart and I was really okay and I felt encouraged by His voice that came out and the testimony that he allowed me to share. I was vulnerable and open and honest and that proved to be worth it. The Lord is good! Thanks!!!

We had ladies night out today and it was amazing! We just had such a great time. We had 8 there and 6 of us stayed till closing...it was a fabulous time and it was so refreshing and great!!!! I just love it. I wish I could do it more often...but then it probably wouldn't be so great. I look forward to it constantly!

My mom bought Jeff and I a new bed set for Christmas and gave it to us early. I am very excited! I put it all together yesterday and we slept in our new sheets/spread last night and I love it. I think it looks great. Jeff thinks it looks "too grown up"...I keep reminding him we are on our 5th year of marriage and we have two kids! We are old! :) Its like a dull turquoise and brown (dark dark chocolate!)

4 comments:

Maria said...

I LOVE the new bedset! I was just thinking today that I'd like to paint my bedroom a dusty blue and get chocolate bedding. I still might!

Mama B said...

I love the new bedding!!!!!! I love dark chocolate brown with pink. I wish I could do that for my room but my walls are green so I might have to settle for green and brown.

Angel said...

you have been such a blessing to so many of us. girls night out to fun at the park.
love the bedding. what a mom. being "grown up" has its pitfalls as well as its perks.

Unknown said...

Yes "we" got a new bed spread for Christmas... It was just what i wanted too! :)