Saturday, May 5, 2007

24

Okay, so we don't get many channels on our tv because we are cheap and only use an antennae and thus, only get about 4 channels or so. Because of this we watch our favortite show...THE Show...on dvd or someone else's tivo.

24

Hello...it is sad how much I think of this show and really it all has to do with my love of Jack Bauer...and really lets talk about that...because I know his name is Keifer Sutherland, but its not...there is Keifer and then there is Jack. Jack exists you know...in my head he does and always will.

Anyway, we are in the middle of season 6 right now and it is awesome. Probably totally unrealistic in a "outsider's" opinion, but amazing if you are addicted like me. I get so wrapped up in it I think it about and dream about it and sometimes that is more "real" than our real life we live in...such as a few seasons ago, I really thought that our President was David Palmer...which by the way, he would do a much better job than we one we have or have ever have...again, like Jack, but not quite as crazy, David Palmer exist(s)(ed)....I loved him as President.

Now I am sure that you are thinking I am psycho...but that is only if you dont watch 24...and if you don't watch 24 then youwouldn't understand a thing this post is about...and if you do watchit and still don't understand, then I suppose that is okay...but you aren't as big a fan as I am then :)

I love it. I can't wait to watch the rest. We have 4 hours to catch up to real time in the season....then maybe we can watch the final epsidoes live at someone's house....so exciting!

sorry for the complete randomness of this post....

yes, 24 is addicting in every way like cocaine and alcohol, so procede with caution :)

I am thankful for lots of things: Creighton is 6 months old! Jackson is being a really sweet and very big helper, Jeff is a wonderful husband, my parents are watching the kids tonight, for summer

4 comments:

Unknown said...

if you watch the show and aren't addicted then i think your wood is wet!! Because its pretty much the best fire starter i know!! Test me... Sit down with the first disc of season one and then i'll call you next month after you have watched every episode up to this season... THere's nothingn like and if there is its because they are now copying 24!! Praise be to Jack Bauer... I am convinced that when we die and go to heaven Jack will be God's personal body guard... Yeah, it's true!!

Maria said...

Kevin is addicted too, but after the first season, I fell out of love with it. Ah well... Oh-- and my wood isn't wet, and even if it were, I could start a fire. ;-)

Hannah E. said...

I'm so glad y'all are watching this season right now!!! let me know if/when you're caught up. We miss talking about it with you guys! I think this season has gotten considerably better in the last couple of weeks. What hour are you on?

Hannah E. said...

oops...i just read where you said you have 4 hours left to catch up. disregard my last question. i'm dumb