Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Creighton


Creighton is a machine! She is like a master at crawling, sitting up and now she is pulling up on EVERYTHING. I have another fearless kid also! She is so funny. Poor kid already has LOTS of bruises and bumps and she isn't afraid *(maybe not quite smart enough yet) to go right back at it after she stops crying. She has a super sweet disposition and is really great a majority of the time. She likes to be near me....well, anyone, she just doesnt' like being alone ever. It is a good thing and a bad thing. She is too dang cute though because I see one smile and I melt and I see her HUGE pouty lip and I give in...every time! She has mom figured all out. I love her with all of me...I can't believe she is already 6+ months.

She is getting bigger (longer and skinnier) everyday. She is super lightweight which kinda worries me a little. She refuses to eat food...no matter what it is. I haven't found anything, nothing that she likes yet. Jackson ate like I starved him from the git go and she isn't interested at all. Iam lucky to get a few (as in 3-5) bites in her mouth and goodness knows she doesn't swallow a half of that even.

1 comment:

Maria said...

She is looking adorable! Amari can't wait to meet his girlfriend! :)