Wednesday, May 30, 2007

My protector

Hahaha...I had to start out with a laugh because it was so hilarious...and obviously I will never be able to make it sound as funny with just words because actions definitely spoke louder....but here was a tidbit of our dinner table conversation last night:



Daddy: Jackson, I am going to be going away for 7 whole days and I need you to protect Mommy and sister, okay?

Jackson: (silent for a moment) then: MOM!, yeah. (flexes huge muscles and smiles)

Mommy & Daddy: (DIE LAUGHING!)



like I said, I knew I couldn't convey the true hilarity of the event on here, but I needed to make sure I posted about it so I could remember it years down the road. This picture wasnt' from last night but just a reminder to me of those sweet muscles I am "protected" by. I am so blessed!

1 comment:

Maria said...

I got a good chuckle from the story! :)