Saturday, May 26, 2007

A-Z about me...these are silly

A--Available, Married or Single: Married
B--Best friend: the love of my life - Jeff of course!
C--Cake or Pie: Pie (especially of the apple variety)
D--Drink of Choice: Water, Sweet Tea, or Purple Frost Gatorade
E--Essential item you use everyday: computer
F--Favorite Color: Bright Blue or Purple
G--Gummy bears or worms: Either as long as they are Haribo brand!
H--Hometown: Pasadena, Texas (born and raised till 13) (Tulsa, OK till after college)
I--Indulgence: Samantha Lin massages....heavenly!
J--January or February: February it is the shortest month ever! :)
K--Kids and names: John "Jackson" (1st born boy) & Creighton Teal (2nd born girl)
L--Life is incomplete without: my family
M--Marriage Date: August 16, 2003 (coming up soon)
N--Number of siblings: 2-Christy Leigh(older sister), Clay Daniel(younger brother)
O--Oranges or apples: I like both, but I have to be in the mood to eat either (I like Pink Lady apples and they never have them at Walmart!) Jackson and I have found our special spot to eat oranges together (just the 2 of us) and so I think I might have a new favorite...they always taste better with my little man by me!
P--Phobias or fears: honestly I am at times terrified of the dark (like when Jeff is gone)
Q--Fave quote:
R--Reason to smile: So my kiddos will smile back!
S--Season: Fall ( like the weather the best here)
T--Tag 3 people: Maria, Rose, Kara
U--Unknown fact about me: I have had 11 surgeries (without a major illness or problem to attribute them to, they are all unrelated)
V--Vegetable you don't like: there are lots I don't care for but if peppers (bell, green, red, any kind) are veggies then that is the one i dislike the most& if they aren't veggies, then maybe cauliflower
W--Worse habit: pacing on the phone, biting my nails
X--Xrays: (see letter U) I have had so many I wouldn't know where to begin. I would have to say the worst xray experience would have to be with Jackson when he had RSV/Pnemonia and he was only 7 months old and they stuck him upright in a tube to xray his chest and it was awful! he screamed bloody murder the entire time and they had to get the right timing of his cries to get the xray right--it took 4 times and he had to stay in the tube the whole time. Here is the picture...(makes me sad still)
Y--Your fave food: I love italian--pasta. I love mexican food as long as there is queso, and i love shogun!!
Z--Zodiac sign: Taurus (May 15th)...

No comments: