Wednesday, May 2, 2007

May

Its May! May is a good thing. We have so much going on this month though, my head may begin to spin. Jeff graduates (officially and everything) this month May 12! Its my birthday May 15 (and my dad's too). Its mothers day May 13! Its our garage sale May 18 & 19 (ugh). Its the church's garage sale May 25& 26(even more ugh). Brittany, the asst. youth leader comes May 17. Its summer at least in my world, may= summer....I love summer....and I am finally not pregnant for the first summer in 2 years. :)
Sad news this month the Colaws leave May 5th (so so so sad that this day finally arrived as they have been trying to leave for 2 years).

Its just a crazy month!! But I am certainly glad it is here.

Creighton turns 6 months tomorrow. She started crawling yesterday and today she is even better at it. She seriously tried to PULL UP on her crib this morning too....she is ridiculously strong...ridiculously! And now all the fun begins.

Jackson is becomming such a sweet and big boy. He is beginning to talk a lot more...we have added several words to his vocabulary which is nice, but we mostly likely will be no where near the 250+ words at age 2 like he is suppose to be. ...we are definitely still under 20.

No more school work for JEff but now he is working on his portable seminary to be ordained...which is super exciting! Hopefully that will happen here in the coming year sometime. Seriously...he got his undergrad in 2006 (he was only lacking one class from his graduation in 2002), Masters in 2007, and probably ordained in 2008....he's hott~

Me...nothing exciting...I am turning 27 and that makes me feel old. That is so close to 30 it is scary...AND, our 10 year reunions are next summer....ahahhahhhah. I swore I'd never go to mine...but Jeff really wants to go to his and he thinks it'd be fun to go to mine....we'll see...

3 comments:

Maria said...

Sounds like a busy month! I hope all goes well, and we will see you in June!

khowze said...

uhhhh, I will be 29 a month after you're 27....you're still a young pup to me. I mean, 29, seriously...that's old!! Oh well, Mike is 32! Makes me feel so young still.

Unknown said...

i think you are hott!