Thursday, May 10, 2007

Celebration

We are off to the MIL this weekend. We are celebrating Jeff's graduation, my birthday and mother's day...can we say a lot of celebration...:)
I will have to post pics when we return. Adios.

Wait, before I go...
Jeff,
I am so proud of you. You amazed me this past year in your dedication, determination, and perserverance towards your overflowingly full plate of life. You worked so very hard for your Master's, to be the very best husband, daddy and youth minister, plus so much more that you do. I couldn't be more proud of you. This weekend is when we celebrate the finality of the hard work you did to earn your degree, however, I know that this has changed you and pushed you and shaped you and that this is also a celebration of a new beginning and of a life of learning for you. I love you with all of my heart and I am proud to be your wife and best friend. Your children will have big shoes to fill now (as if they didn't already?). Thank you for doing this for you and for our family. Thank you for pressing on when it seemed impossible. Thank you for putting up with me when I seemed even more impossible! I love you! Congratulations!!!!
Love,
Courtney

1 comment:

Maria said...

Congratulations to both of you! :)