Friday, May 18, 2007

Pictures and Mommy & Me with Jackson

I feel like he is saying "pfff, what the heck?!"
I really liked this picture that Jeff took of Creighton. We were at Jeff's dads house and their outside is awesome....they have lots of land and beautiful trees and a pond.

The newest family picture from Mother's Day...

This was my mother's day picture...I didn't know we were taking pictures and so we had all already changed out of our nice clothes and got in our "riding home" clothes. Oh well...

Creighton is getting SO big so fast. She is an expert crawler now and she is sitting up really well for the most part on her own and can even get to the sitting position by herself

My babies with their blankies and binkies...how did she catch on so quickly to being like big brother?!


Something is up and it won't let me put anymore pics for now...I will post more later...today has been a good day but a hard and long one too. At moments I didn't think I'd make it (several moments) but then at others, it was the greatest memories ever! It kinda makes me sad sometimes because Jackson adn I have had so much fun today and played hard and well and I just loved it but I rarely ever get the opportunity to play with him like that because I usually have both kids and am holding Creighton or something...I love having them both obviously and I love them both, but these moment and memories I have made today make me wonder what life would be like if we'd have waited and spread them out a little bit more. Creighton has had a rough last 36 hours...so she has rested today well this afternoon and that is why I had so much Mommy and Jackson time. I loved it. I loved it I loved it! THIS is what being a mom is all about! It was just fabulous! I am so tired though I can barely see straight...I know after today that Jackson is missing out on a lot right now from me...but I can't really give him any more than I am usually, not with both of them awake. That is heartwrenching and there is NOTHING I can do about it. I think in a year it will be different again when Creighton is older...but what about the time we missed and the now? Okay..ramble ramble ramble....goodbye

3 comments:

Maria said...

It is the people who make the pictures-- not the clothes! ;-)

Oh-- and that picture of Creighton is ridiculously sweet!!!

Dennis, Rose and our Clan said...

That you all got to be together for Mother's day is what will make the pictures. No one care what you wore. No matter ion 10 years you will laugh at the style from this year anyway!

(((HUGS))) I am sorry you are feeling bad right now about no one on one time with Jackson

khowze said...

Ahhh, Mommy guilt...it's the worst. I don't think it would matter how spread out your kids are, (unless it's like 10 years or something crazy like that), if you have more than one child, then you would always feel like you are not giving enough to any given child at any given time. So, don't feel guilty, just cherish any one on one time you get with either of them...even if it is only 10 minutes a day!!