2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love? I'd say that my first love was the aforementioned boy from question one. And, no we really never talk. However, I don't think there are hard feelings there anymore, our paths just don't cross.
3. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink? I have never had an alcoholic drink, not even a taste, unless you consider Nyquil (for its purposes). I have, however, smelled just about everything, and the smell alone is gagging to me! I don't see how people enjoy that taste in the least!
4. What was your FIRST job?I am sure I babysat some, but I remember my first job being at a place named Champions Sports Complex. I did odds and ends, ran the concession, ran the entrance desk, etc. Wasn't too bad, but I didn't work there too long...now it isn't even in business. I worked at Kanakuk Kamps in the summers all through college, but I guess my "job" was playing volleyball (or at least that is what I tell people it was) both in high school and in college. It paid my way in full for a private education! :)
5. What was your FIRST car? My fist car was a red 1988 Nissan Pulsar. It was a great first car. It had t-tops and it got me from A to B and it was certainly (albeit old) "sporty" looking. I got my favorite car I have (and maybe forever) ever owned shortly after (about a year or so) It was a Mazda MX6 and it was white and it was "fast as lightning" with 12 changer cd player in the trunk and whew...I just loved that car! (I was given it as a present for my "full ride" to college from my parents).
6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today? My small group girl Bethani about lunch plans (at 7:02 AM)
7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning? My daughter Creighton who decided to not sleep well (I was up with her at 3, 6, 7, and then for good at 8:30.) I thought I might shoot her :) (I kid, I kid)
8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher? Mrs. Ibarguen (she had a son named Blake that was my age and she was blonde and tall...that is all I remember about her, except for I totally "Failed" an assignment about learning left from right (it was a mickey, minnie, donald and daisy assignment...I TOTALLY remember it).
9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane? Not totally sure. I think I remember my mom saying I flew pretty young. (like 8 months maybe, but I have no idea where). I don't really remember my first flight either. I love to fly.
10. Who was your FIRST best friend and are you still friends with them? I believe it was Amber Autrey. She was the pastors daughter at our church when I was little. We are still friends today, but because she moved away when we were in fourth grade, our lives led different paths, but it's like we spoke just yesterday every time we do talk/get together! Apparently when we were little the nursery workers in the church always sent us home with the wrong parents...crazy, huh? We really look absolutely NOTHING alike. But we were both blue eyed and bald and only a month apart.
11. What was your FIRST sport played? Gymnastics. I loved it too! I was also in dance, basketball and track all through elementary school. I played softball in middle school on a competitive team and then I began volleyball and that is what stuck!
12. Where was your FIRST sleep over? I am sure it was at my friends Amber or Jeanette's. I don't know though. We were such close family friends with all of them that I think it happened a lot younger than most start doing that thing.
13. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today? At 3am this morning I asked Jeff what time it was as I was running (awoken from a dead sleep) towards Creighton's room. But after that it was Jackson, and then Creighton and then Jeff again.
14. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time? I believe my first one was my Uncle Kevin and Aunt Francis' wedding when I was 5. I was rather naughty in it, so that might explain why I wasn't in one again till my sister got married when I was 12.
15. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning? At 3am I nursed Creighton and then put her in her crib and let her scream/cry for the next 30 minutes, nursed her again at 6, thankfully this time she went back to sleep, and then at 715 I got her and brought her to bed with me and she proceeded to nurse for the next hour! I think its safe to say I nursed all morning!
16. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to? I am not completely certain...I remember though being VERY excited to see 4 Him in concert at the Mabee Center at ORU when I was in high school. Surely, I saw one before then though...
17. FIRST tattoo or piercing? No tattoos, and that will remain. Piercings, I think I had my ears pierced at 10 or 12 I don't know. Then I went wild in college and had 3 piercings (belly, tongue, belly again)...I know I know...you would have never have guessed it...but I loved it, the tongue ring/bar.
18. FIRST foreign country you went to? We went on a cruise when I was 7 and went to Bahamas and Caribbean. Then went to Mexico when I was in middle school. We went to Germany and France when I was in 9th grade and I went to Australia and New Zealand my senior year of high school. Then I went to study abroad in Europe when I was in college and then I have been to Haiti too (and Canada)
19. What was your FIRST run in with the law? I was 16 and on my way to church on a Sunday and I was going 95 because I was late
20. When was your FIRST detention?Never had one.
21. What was the FIRST state you lived in?Texas.
22. Who was the FIRST person to break your heart? I am sure it was broken a lot as I was very boy crazy growing up. I am told (and vaguely remember) a boy when I was five named Micah Peatree. I think I was usually good at the breaking up as opposed to being broke up with, until the boy in question 1.
23. Who was your FIRST roommate? A tennis player from Bolivia named Monica at The University of Tulsa. We only lasted a semester because to say we were from two different worlds was the largest understatement in the world.
24. Where did you go on your FIRST limo ride? I believe in 8th grade I rode in a limo on the last day of school with a bunch of girls I certainly do not speak to today...but I thought I was so cool!
Wanna play? Tag yourself, link to me, and get your groove on!