Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Cabin Pic

Unpacking has been exhausting and cleaning the house and laundry even more so. I don't know what it is exactly, but I am just beyond exhausted...like newborn stage exhausted. My every muscle aches in my body, and my mind, well, it is just gone. My emotions are shot. This past week was everything I could have ever (and never) imagined. It's late (again) and so I am not going to try to post about our week...sorry. I am, however, going to try to do that tomorrow with pictures...so stay tuned! :)

I'll give you a little preview...here is my cabin!
I think it wears me out to try to sort out my thoughts and emotions on the week. It was crazy in every way: good and bad! I loved it and kind of on some levels wish I was back there...




2 comments:

Nise(Denise) said...

I am praying you will feel more rested...it's tough when you have little ones to and have to hit the floor running. Lauren was so blessed by the trip and wants to do it again. She got a letter from a camper today. God is so good to stretch us!

Hannah E. said...

Those kinds of things can definitely drain you in a lot of ways. Rest up!
Thanks so much for your message - I will call you soon, would love to talk!