Monday, June 16, 2008

A game of tag

Nearly every person I know via this blogging community has tagged everyone else...including me...so here goes...if you aren't bored by all these by now. All of you who haven't posted again since should get busy :)

The inquisition...
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves
3. At the end of the post, the player tags 5-6 people, posts their names, then leaves a comment in their respective blogs to let them know they've been tagged.
4. Let the person who tagged you know that you posted your answers.

Questions...
1. What were you doing 10 years ago?
June 16th 1998 I had just graduated High School in May, just turned 18, and was working my tail off (athletically speaking) to be in shape for my freshman year at Tulsa (volleyball). I was getting ready for Nationals also, so probably practicing 2-3 times a week. Pretty much I was a gym rat. :)

2. What are 5 things on your to-do list today?
For tomorrow: 1) Finish my father's Day post (now 2 days late) 2) Love on my kids 3) Go to the Price Tower Tots at 10 4) Workout 5) LADIES NIGHT OUT!!!!!

3. What are some snacks you enjoy?
I love sweets and salty, so pretty much anything called a snack (that isn't healthy) I enjoy. Favorites: Cashews, Chips & Queso/Salsa, chocolate with carmel or peanut butter, skittles, gummy bears, popcorn, cookies!

4. What would you do if you were a billionaire?
Buy my husband a yellow jeep wrangler, send my kids to college, pay off debt, hire out housecleaning, fund Camp Barnabas...and that might do it all in!

5. What are 3 of your bad habits?
biting nails, pacing, talking without thinking first

6. Where have you lived?
1)Pasadena, Texas 2) San Antonio, Texas 3) Clearwater, Florida 4) Pasadena, Texas (again) 5) Tulsa, Oklahoma 6) Branson, Missouri 7) Bartlesville, Oklahoma

7. What are 5 jobs you've had?
1) Babysitting 2)Nursery worker volunteer at church 3)Sales Associate 4)Secretary/Admin. Asst. 5) Front Desk 6) Asst. Volleyball Coach at U. of Tulsa 7) Kanakuk Counselor 8) Freshmen Volleyball Coach 9)Mom

8.What is currently playing on your IPOD?
Rascal Flatts, Monk & Neagle, Celine Dion, Garth Brooks, Mercy Me, Chicago, Jennifer Knapp

9. What are the last 5-6 books you've read?
1-4) Restoration Series by Terri Blackstock 5) Bible 6) It's A Jungle at Home by Debra White Smith 7) Romancing Your Childs Heart by Monte Swan 8) 90 Days with Jesus the One and Only by Beth Moore 9)A Heart Like His by Beth Moore 10) Raising Your Kids for True Greatness by Tim Kimmel

10. Who do you want to tag? Maria, Jennifer, Angel, Caroline, Denise, Vickie

6 comments:

Dalene said...

I love the book Romancing Your Child's Heart.

Nise(Denise) said...

I love Raising Your Child for True Greatness...we also have alot of the same music on our ipod. I do not know how to do the tag...do I download the questions or write them out and answer. Help!

Angel said...

I just deleted my blog since i am rarely on it, but enjoy reading yours. and thanks for the tag, it sounds fun! I love sweet and salty too.

Hannah E. said...

I never knew you lived in Florida...how did I miss that?

Thought about you this morning as the kids and I went on a walk (our first one since Parker's arrival) and I was doing my best to avoid a screaming fit from my baby. Reminded me of all those mornings we'd all go walking that summer we had our first babies. Those were good times!

khowze said...

I didn't know you lived in FL either...my Grandma is in Clearwater, that's where we go when we go to Florida. I love it there.

Christy said...

Hey, thanks for playing! (: You were supposed to let me know you answered the questions. That's rule #4. I told Kip that if you break that rule, you have to answer 10 more questions!!! (LOL) She broke it too BTW. Glad you're home from camp. We missed ya.