I've been tagged (finally) to tell 7 Random Things about me...
1. I played an instrument in the Sydney Opera House (any guesses for which one?)
2. I have had 11 different surgeries since 1996
3. I held (not sure if I still hold) the record for most dips (a tricep workout) for all female athletes at TU my freshmen year (51).
4. I didn't lose my first tooth till I was almost 8 years old.
5. I really like cooking and baking, but not at all when anyone else is home!
6. I sleep (cannot sleep without) every night with a black SQUISH pillow that I call Squish and use the pronoun "he" and "him" for all the time. (weird I know)
7. I LOVE (geekily so) excel spreadsheets (and most administrative stuff)
Thanks Becky for tagging me. I tag Sarah, April, and Kathryn