Wednesday, November 12, 2008

7 Random things

I've been tagged (finally) to tell 7 Random Things about me...

1. I played an instrument in the Sydney Opera House (any guesses for which one?)

2. I have had 11 different surgeries since 1996

3. I held (not sure if I still hold) the record for most dips (a tricep workout) for all female athletes at TU my freshmen year (51).

4. I didn't lose my first tooth till I was almost 8 years old.

5. I really like cooking and baking, but not at all when anyone else is home!

6. I sleep (cannot sleep without) every night with a black SQUISH pillow that I call Squish and use the pronoun "he" and "him" for all the time. (weird I know)

7. I LOVE (geekily so) excel spreadsheets (and most administrative stuff)

Thanks Becky for tagging me. I tag Sarah, April, and Kathryn

3 comments:

Dalene said...

Hey!!! I'm freakishly obsessed with excel, too!!!! We could start an "excel club." (But we might be the only members.) Oh well... that could be an excuse to get together for lunch.

sonja said...

Clarinet?

Courtney said...

actually it was the triangle! ;)