Monday, February 9, 2009

Erin!


My friend Erin came up for her birthday back in the middle of January! It was such a good visit but I just haven't used the camera much since then, or posted pics, so they were all on the camera still. I have been meaning to post about her trip and how much I love her, but time got away from me... Anyway I have lots of pics from January to post soon. But here are a few from her weekend with us! Funny thing was we were dressed up the entire weekend except these pics and I didn't take ANY others. I have some video of the kids dancing around like crazy people while Erin was here. But that's all... Wish we would have taken a "nice" one.
And for those of you who don't know Erin, yes, she is tall. We played volleyball at TU together, and BTW, E, I want my sweatshirt back ;P


Erin, we love you and loved it and felt honored you chose to spend your birthday with us! I wouldn't mind if we made it a ritual--but you might have more entertaining ways to spend your birthday :)

No comments: