Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The One.

Well, when I wrote my last post, I wasn't doing so well. I can say that I am doing much better now. It's not because I have all the answers. But I do have One. The only One that matters. He is in control and He knows what He is doing. I have faith in that and that is what gets me to a place where I can trust and hope, even in the unknown. Even when it hurts, even when it hurts more than I thought I could handle. I haven't cried so hard in a very long time...I think the build up was getting too much. It was a good time for my soul, although hard. It was a good time to bond with my husband, although I think he might think otherwise, or atleast hopes for other bonding opportunities in different ways :)

God was good to me, even when I was very angry at Him. He was gentle with me, and He was peace-giving, comforting, loving, and so faithful, when I was so not. We serve a mighty God. In the good I will praise Him, and in the bad, I will praise Him.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Is my wife not the best... I mean seriously, she's the most amazing woman I know!!

I LOVE YOU BABY!!!

Marci said...

I agree Jeff. She is pretty darn amazing!

April said...

We do serve a mighty God! Back when Grace was having some health concerns, I went through a period of anger and lack of understanding. It is so amazing how God uses our times of weakness to bring us closer to him! I am so happy that you have found some peace! I am praying for Tuesday's family!