Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Death

Such sad news here lately...Adam Miller's dad died last night. It breaks my heart for him because now he is without mom or dad. When I met Adam his mom had just died a few months prior, and now his dad as of last night. I am not really good with death...actually I am really bad withit. I never know how to respond or what to say, or think for that matter. Even when I know they were believers, it is still hard, because you never know exactly how to "comfort" someone, as if we even can though...thankfully I guess, Jesus knows how to comfort and he alone can do that. Maybe that is why I feel awkward when I try...lots of thoughts out loud sorry if doesn't make any sense...like I said I don't do death well. Just pray for my friend if you think of it. He and his wife, Emily, are friends of ours in Bville and do ministry with Klife...

1 comment:

Hannah E. said...

oh no! how did he die? if you can, will you email me their contact info and adam's email address? i'm sure joel would want it. thanks!