Sunday, July 1, 2007

Jackson, 2 years

I have posted several posts today, so read them all! :)

But here is an update on Jackson!

We went for his 2 year check up and the doctor was very pleased with his progress on his speech and hearing and so we don't have to do anything else for him (for now) as far as that is concerned. She thinks he is a little behind but will catch up now that he has started. His vocabulary is expanding daily....and as far as words he understands, there is endless...but for saying them, probably between 30-50. (the low end of normal).

He weighed 31 pounds 1 ounce and was 35.5 inches tall! He is almost 3 feet! He is 75% in height and 85% in weight. She said he needed to not continue on his increase in weight or he will be overweight....I don't think he has much hope in that area if you look at his grandfathers and daddy! He will just always be a BIG boy. I hope he continues to grow tall though!

He is happy and healthy! Yeah Jax!

I am not at home so I can't post pics from the zoo or the rest from the party, but I will when I get home!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you posted some info. However since we just spoke today, I already know most of it!
Post some more pics of the kiddos!!!
How did Jeff's campout go?...

Anonymous said...

Um...did you just call your husband and your dad fat?

I think you did...!