Monday, July 30, 2007

A poopy day, but not like you think!

It was a great day....well, atleast it ended well and that is what I remember most (except the poopy stories to come) so it was a good day! I had practice this morning...it was suppose to start at 9, at 8:59 I had 2 players and 1 manager there...I was a little upset by this. Anyway, eventually more of them showed up, but this isn't coming together at all as I had planned in my head. Oh well. Two practices down, 28 to go.
On to the poopy stories...
Jackson pooped this morning in his diaper, but I didn't realize that, because he told me he needed to poop...so I thought he hadn't done it yet. So we get to the toliet and he had already done so...so as I am getting another diaper and rounding up the wipes (how is it that they always disappear?) he pulls his diaper off and trots all over the house getting it EVERYwhere...nasty.
Later in the day, Creighton poops in her diaper...somehow it gets out and she is playing in it, eating it and it is EVERYwhere...I had no idea until I picked her up and was like "who fed her?" then realized no one did and smelled the awful all over her...in her hair, on her face, in her mouth, all over her hands and of course the floor, carpet, counter, diaper, clothes...and then me! Ahh...the stories of motherhood...
But that is okay. It wasn't a bad day...we had our first softball game since the flood (the fields finally were dry long enough to decontaminate them and then dry again). We won both games (by a landslide) but it was SOOOOO much fun. It was just great...I didn't realized how much I missed playing. It isn't even that we are that great (although we are good) we just have fun and it is such a sweet environment not sweet in the gooey way, because seriously, we ARE playing softball and everyone knows softball isn't sweet and gooey... more sweet in the way of just awesome and theraputic for me. I am always game for a little competition. I struck out twice tonight, got walked twice and had several good hits. I made a few good plays at first and no real errors...makes for an all and all good night for me! I love it!
Have practice early tomorrow again...all week actually, but I am looking forward to afterwards because Maria and Kara and their kids are coming over for a little fun! :)
I am thrilled.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

and who cleaned up that poop off the carpet?? :)

Jennifer said...

Just empathizing with your poop issues! YUCK!!

khowze said...

Yuck...I hate poopy incidents! Emma ate poop too! Creighton and her can laugh about that someday!!