Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Ramblings of the day

We had ladies night out last night at Chilis and it was great: fun, food, fellowship! My two late night buddies were on opposite coasts this time, so I called it an early night for fear of sitting at a table for 12 alone. Thankfully Larissa stayed with me for a little bit after everyone else left and that made for some sweet one-on-one talking that she and I rarely get. It was nice. Those nights always seem to come on days I really need them most. It has been a really neat ministry opportunity for me and for some other gals in Bville. We had 4 new ladies there last night and that was great...I just love it! And I realize what a desperate need and desire that it is for us Moms to have that time away.

Jackson has been sleeping in a bit later than normal these past 3 days (which I am ALL about) and it is great! Creighton only got up once last night and then was up for the day at 8:30. I can handle that! I hope that her ear infections are gone, but she seems to still pull on her right ear. She has been a little fussy too, which makes me worried. Oh well...hopefully nothing to worry about.

JEff and I just recently changed over to AT&T for our wireless services and I am so thrilled to have a phone that doesn't resemble the old bag phones for the car from the 80's. I got a FREE razr and I really like it for hte most part...it is totally different so there are some things to get used to, but overall I really like it. What I like even more is that I can call Jeff and my parents (and several other people too--62 million if you ask AT& T) all the time and never have to worry about my minutes. :)

Jackson and Creighton are at school today and I have decided I am going to be quite lazy & selfish take the day for myself. Jeff rented a movie for me and I have an appointment to get a pedicure that a SUPER sweet lady in the church bought for me awhile back. There are a million things I could do around the house today and I am just not going to do them. Today is my last day without anything to do until October....I think I can do that!

No comments: