Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Doghouse

****Updated****
Jeff came in as I was typing this post, and it was way more "fun" typing it without him overlooking my shoulder and ruining my "mad" at him so that is why it abruptly stopped at the end. We ended up having a good time at Maggie Moos and discussing our calendars for the next few months. It was a good time away...and he isn't in the doghouse anymore...I don't ever stay mad at him for very long....:)

Okay, so Jeff totally slept through Creighton's wails last night for 2 hours...but she did have atleast a better night than the one before. I just hate it though...I hope she outgrows this soon. On to why the post is titled such.

Tonight my mom agreed to watch the kids so Jeff and I could go out and have a night together. SHe was willing to be home at 4:30....Jeff insisted on playing on the computer and lollygaggging along and we didn't leave our house till 5:30 and it is a 45 minute drive...THEN...we get there and he wants to eat at my mom's house WITH the kids...first off, that was huge brownie points I am sure for him according to my mom,...however, I am a little upset by this because I was desperate looking forward to not fighting being with them at dinner. THEN he goes off and begins asking my dad a BILLLION questions about Southwestern Bell Yellow Pages for atleast 30 minutes. And then He needed to poop....it is after 7 and we are just thinking of leaving....
UGHGHHGHGHHGHG!
Oh wel...I have a few hours now.

2 comments:

Maria said...

Definite Dog House. Kevin and I were able to grab lunch together today without the boy. I forgot how relaxing it can be. :)

khowze said...

I'm sorry your night was not what you had planned/expected...I am laughing, though at your inclusion of Jeff's bowel habits...that's a pretty good payback!!