Sunday, August 19, 2007

Bad Dream

I had a horrible nightmare dream last night and it has haunted me all day. I have always had this MAJOR fear that I would leave my baby in the car because when I was pregnant with Jackson it was on the news several times that summer. So, I was always panicked about it, but once I actually had my baby (ies) I realized that I probably wouldn't because they don't really let me ever think for a second they aren't there in teh car with me :). BUT last night in my dream, I was babysitting someone else's kid (whom will remain nameless so not to freak out that mom) and I ended up going shopping with that baby's mom on a bus (i don't know why, it was a dream and they are always weird for me) but halfway to where we were going I realized I had left that baby in the car and of course it was hot, and then I had a panic attack and was hysterical and I woke up just before I found out what happened...which maybe was a blessing, but it is just eating at me...like my soul was hurting ALL day about it and it consumed me at times. UGH....I just can't imagine. My mom said that it happened in Owasso just the other day. It makes me so sad!
That was totally random...

No comments: