Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Today's random happenings!

Tomorrow is Jeff's birthday! He will be 28~that is old! :)

On a sad note though, Jeff's cousin Ted has been serving our country over in Iraq for quite some time now and we just got word yesterday that he was shot in the arm. He had to have surgery and all types of meds/doctors. It is really sad, but I think he is doing okay now....as well as you can be when you get SHOT! So if you think of it, keep him in your prayers.

We have another home game tomorrow! I really like HOME games...travel = yuck! Owasso is pretty good so I have heard so I hope that we don't get stomped. It is our first freshman only game....so far they have been JVB--meaning that we have 4 JV players come "down" to help us out...4/6 is a good number....we'll see how we do without them tomorrow....I think they'll be fine.

Tonight was Jeff's youth group (Grace Community Church) big kick-off. Normally we expect 100 or more (a few years ago closer to 200) this time we only had 70. But it was good anyway. I think that Satan was definitely trying to get his foot in the door because all the power went out prior to 6:30 and then it screwed up all the electronics/media/sound/music stuff for the entirety of the program...which really stunk, but oh well. That was the big mishap of the evening, which is pretty big, but that is okay. Lots of kids went home with Tshirts and stuff and hopefully they'll all come back!

I am tired! I wasn't at home today for more than like 3 hours and none of that was consecutive for more than 45 minutes. Goodnight.