Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Happy Birthday Baby

Jeff,
You are the love of my life. I am so thrilled to be your wife. I love you with all that I am and I am blessed tremendously by you daily! I am excited to grow old with you, although you always get there before I do each year :P

You are such a sweet man, a sweet servant, a true disciple of Christ, a truly Godly man. I am more passionately in love with you today than I was yesterday and I know that tomorrow I will say the same thing. I love watching you with our children....your tender heart and sweet spirit, but yet, they know your authority and love through your discipline when its needed. Thank you for leading our family with grace, love, mercy, and hope! You are all that I desire in this world. Thank you for honoring me and trusting me and loving me the way you do.

I hope that this year your birthday is one that you can reflect on with nothing but positive memories and special times. You deserve a wonder-filled day and I am excited that I have a few things to help it be special. Know we (the kids and I) wish we could do more to show you just how much we love you...

Happy Birthday Baby! I love you,
Courtney
XOXO

3 comments:

Unknown said...

thanks...that was awesome

khowze said...

What a sweet wife you are

Angel said...

he should be so happy to have you!