Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Seeking God

I am doing a new fall study as of this morning. It is called Seeking God--about personal revival. Man, do I ever need personal revival. I, as of just this past week or so, am getting out of the biggest spiritual valley I have ever been in prior to beginning of my salvation at 19. I know this is THE study that God wants me in right now and He has already begun a good work in me...I am excited! That is a HUGE thing for me right now. He taught me a lot just this morning in 30 minutes or so. I am truly thrilled to be where I am...open, broken, ready to be plowed, harrowed, receive seed, be watered and hopefully grow! I know that God will and can do big things with and through me if I will let Him. But I just haven't let him in so long. I am excited to see where this leads and what turns and bumps and hills and valleys come up ahead. It will be neat, not neat in the structure and way it goes I am sure, but neat in that God's ways are huge and big and exciting...
Oh please pray for me. God is on to something big here...and I get to be a part...I want to be a part, but I know me...and without prayer, this thing won't happen. So, please join in praying for me, for my heart, for my part in whatever it is God has up His sleeve :)

2 comments:

Becky said...

I know I already commented on this much earlier today, but it is not appearing, so maybe I hit a wrong button or commented on a different thing. I just said that I would be praying for you, and I am excited for you! You are a wonderful woman, mother, friend, wife, etc . . . I know it gets tough, but God grows us through those tough times, and it makes us appreciate the good times even more. I can't wait to see what God does in your life! I can already see so many things that he has done, even in times when you have felt like you were in this valley. I think sometimes in those valleys, our pictures of ourselves and our lives are not real clear. God has been doing great things in and through you the whole time. I love you!!!

Becky

Anonymous said...

I just loved this...

"I am truly thrilled to be where I am...open, broken, ready to be plowed, harrowed, receive seed, be watered and hopefully grow."

What a place to be in...

MW