Saturday, August 18, 2007

I am baaaack!

I am excited to be back online again! It has been too long for me without it....although it was probably a really good thing for me...as during my "leave" the Lord has brought me to a much better place--a much NEEDED place. I am still the clay being molded and I am far from the shape He wants me to be, and even further from the finished project, but I am atleast back in the Potters hands again.

Thursday was Jeff and I's FOURTH anniversary and that was fun to celebrate, although we really didn't celebrate that day at all. We are this weekend however because currently I am childless! That is so nice. Although, I am in on the computer and Jeff is playing the wii so this is going to be a short post so I can go enjoy the rest of my day with my SWEET husband! I am so much in love and so thrilled to be his wife. Life is good, I am so very blessed!

God is good. It is great to be emotionally and physically and spiritually restored! It is unbelievable what a good night's rest does to the soul, body, strength, and mind. All those things I am suppose to love the Lord My GOD with...I now have them to be able to do that with!

Have a great day all!

Ps...just so I don't forget...Creighton is saying several words : mama, dada, hi, bye bye, and she is pointing all the time, waves hello and bye, and is getting closer to walking every day

5 comments:

Angel said...

i am so glad you are back and doing much better. creighton can talk that much, wow. easton only says momma when he is upset, and he only waves. i am glad yours is advanced. maybe boys just dont develop as fast. have a great childless weekend

Maria said...

Awesome! And I am glad that you write what Creighton is up to, because Amari comes along in about a month after she does, and I love to see what to expect! He is crazy about pulling up and walking around already. It is so fun!

Hannah E. said...

I'm loving this post. Can't wait to talk. Did you get my message? You can call when your kid-free weekend is over. =) Happy anniversary to y'all!

A Place For Ministry Wives/A Place For Me said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

So glad you're back. I missed ya! :-)

APFMW