Monday, September 3, 2007

August Picture Update


Not the best picture, but if you could see the two of them (Jeff and Jackson) dressed the same, you would die. They are identical and those are the new Nikao shirts this year...so they had the same outfit on Wednesday for the kick-off party! :O)



I ABSOLUTELY adore this girl! (and this pic)



Don't know why but she loves to play with my glasses. She was so cute and happy that night!




Here are my cakeballs that I mentioned on here a while back!



Bathtime...usually occurs together. Creighton LOVES being in the water and Jackson LOVES making the water change colors...


This was our anniversary/Jeff's birthday dinner (yeah for Jarrett Farms)! Yeah for dates with no kids! Yeah for my awesome husband! Yeah for having makeup and jewelry on...(that never happens anymore)



I am starting them both early--to love the volleyball...:)




Sibling love....gotta love it! I enjoy watching them play together...they really do love one another!



My sweet girl..showing off the Baby Bjorn we are trying to sell in the garage sale! (we still haven't sold it yet).



I figure Uncle Clay would be so proud...he starting early...climbing with Pop!

Here is Jackson playing at the waterpark in Enid with his Grammy and Pop...doesn't he look so big?!

8 comments:

Marci said...

Hey Courtney! We found your blog site because you have the Vision Onward link there and since Jeff owns our internet, we can see where all the traffic to our site is coming from and we saw that we had some coming from your blog! Thanks for the plug!!

I love your pictures- - -your kids are so gorgeous!

I wanted to let you know you should sell your carrier on Ebay- - -I got A LOT of money for mine on Ebay.

I also wanted to let you know we started a Vision Onward blog to keep eveyone up to date on the latest and greatest things God is doing. www.visiononward.blogspot.com.

Hope you had a great weekend!
Take care!!

Becky said...

Your family is beautiful! The kids are growing up! We miss you guys!

Mama B said...

Just blog surfing... lol.

They are both just absolutely adorable!!! Those cakeballs look so yummy. I might just have to steal that recipe and try them. I love to bake. Ecspecially something new.

Nice to meet you and your family!

Angel said...

they are soooo cute. and you and jeff too. dont you just love technology.

Anonymous said...

Love the pic. of you and your hubby.

And the one of your daughter with the glasses on...LOL. :-)

MW

Hannah E. said...

I love the pics....those kids are so cute! And you, Missy, look freakin GORGEOUS in that picture of you and Jeff!

Courtney said...

yeah, its amazing what makeup and dressing up without snot all over you does for the appearance!:)

Anonymous said...

OMG! I love them all. Keep posting pictures. It makes feel like I am not so far away...
love yall!