Monday, September 24, 2007

Google & the Y

The other day Jeff told a few of my girls to "google" my maiden name for some reason....so I figured I should google it too, to make sure of what they were going to find. Thankfully, in my HS days and even some of my college days, the Internet wasn't anything like it is now. However, I did run across this page (scroll to the very bottom) that made my "google" enjoyable. I had no idea it was there, but it made me smile and remember the good ole days of being a super star athlete. My time is certainly up and I am now only a "has-been" unfortunately....

But, we joined the YMCA this past week and I went to workout for the first time in a VERY long time. I am surprisingly not too sore at the moment, but I haven't really slowed down yet today until now to pump and post! I am sure I will wake up tomorrow with a gimp in my lower extremities as that is what I worked on today. It was way fun...Brittany went with me and I LOVE that because it is so much easier for me to push myself and be committed when someone else is there to hold me accountable.

We were suppose to do cardio-kickmy buttboxing., but apparently I need calendar reading skills, because it is TUE/THU mornings, not MON/WED like I thought and after it took major rearranging of both Jeff and Brittany's schedules to get her there at that time, I felt like a moron! Oh well...we both got in a workout so that was good!

3 comments:

A Place For Ministry Wives/A Place For Me said...

Kudos to you for getting back to working out! It's always soooooo hard going back after a break. :-)

Courtney said...

yeah, especially a 3 year one?! :)

Angel said...

you are so cool!
what did you find when you googled your name?
good luck with the workout.