Monday, September 10, 2007

Boring Details...Good day

Today has been a good day. Creighton is teething horrifically, but (by prayer alone) she slept decent last night only getting up at 12 and 6 and 8. (atleast that is the only times I heard her, because I put my fan on in my room, so that I wouldn't hear her if she did wake up :-/)So, I fed her at 6 and then at 8 and then somehow got her to go back down till I woke her up at 9 for school. Jackson slept wonderfully last night also and didn't get up till about 8:50 this morning, and was in a pretty good mood. He was so cute last night! I put him in boxer briefs like his Daddy and he was so proud!---did I mention it was the cutest thing ever! (of course they were over his diaper, but that is fine!)

I dropped them off at school today (late a little bit) and then came home and got some of my bible study done and then I got a call to come play volleyball! It was fun and I taught a lady how to serve! :) Then I came home and picked up the kitchen and cooked dinner for tonight, and did laundry and the dishes! It is amazing how much you can get done when you aren't so tired that you have to try to figure out how to fit a nap in day. I feel good. I have practice tonight, but our softball games are cancelled because of the rain...oh well. My mom and dad have been on a cruise for a week and a half and so I think they are coming up for dinner and to play with the kids and that will be more fun anyway!

I MIGHT get paid this month my little stipend for coaching...but it may be next month...but the fact that its in the system, that is a good enough start for me.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Man..

Maria said...

The Boy is also teething really badly...like he just got two in, but two more are working on it, plus he is chewing on his fingers to the side, so I think that his molars have started moving. YIKES!

Anonymous said...

Bring on the paycheck! What a treat they always are! :-)

MW