Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Washer/Dryer!

Our dryer broke and so we purchased a new set of both a washer and a dryer, actually not a set, but both a washer and a dryer....We got LG brand of both, but they are different models. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE them....I think I did like 5 loads of laundry in the last two days (maybe 6) but with my old washer/dryer it would have been like 10-12 loads AND my clothes smell better, feel better, look better, ARE better. I love them!

The only thing is that they both have child locks on them...but apparently to MY eldest child there is NO SUCH THING! He figured out how to unlock both of them in 5 seconds and LOVES to play with the buttons because they light up and make noises. And, oh how my child loves buttons!!!!!, (and noise, and lights!)

4 comments:

Maria said...

I am 28 and like buttons, noise and lights. LOL!

Angel said...

just wait till he puts creighton in it. just kidding, he is a good brother.

Unknown said...

I LOVE MY WIFE!!!

A Place For Ministry Wives/A Place For Me said...

I love that you get excited about new appliances! :-)