Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Good NEWS!

Three cool things happened today:

1) Creighton popped her first tooth through...you can't even SEE it, but I can feel it through the skin, it has broken through, so it's official, she has a tooth!! I didn't take a picture, but you wouldn't see it anyway. I will take one when it is actually visible. Maybe that is why she was A BEAR last night. She was up a lot and actually threw up all over me because she started a coughing fit. Oh well...I hope that was why, except for maybe I don't, because when I looked in her mouth tonight, there were swollen gums everywhere, like 4 or so more might come in this week. Being that it is so late in the game (she's almost 11 months) I bet that'll be what happens! OUCH for all of us if it does.

2) My girls won their game tonight! I don't know what our record is, but atleast we have a W to go off of. We have practice 2 more times, 3 more matches and 1 more tournament!!!! Its almost over. It is bittersweet. I am ready for life to return to normal without it, but I KNOW I will miss it.

3) While I was gone tonight, Jackson did the laundry...by himself. With my cool new front loaders, he can actually get the clothes out of the washer and put them in the dryer, start the dryer (with a dryer sheet), and turn it on. Jeff said he heard noise back there, and came back there and Jackson was babbling about "audry" (laundry) and was excited...Jeff said there was a dryer sheet in there and NOT ONE piece of clothing left in the washer. What a guy...!!! and what an added bonus to the new machines!!!! Oh, I finally have taught the boy something good. He is always helping me with laundry but now he can jsut do it! :)

No comments: